About me

Saturday, May 12, 2012

A Labor of Love



Truly.

At 408 stitches per row, and 10 rows per inch, it has taken me over a year to knit 14 inches.

That's  approximately 57,120 stitches altogether.

(Not including the mistakes toward the bottom that I will have to fix.)

I promised to finish vest in time for B to wear it this winter.  He even brought a specially matching shirt to Greece to wear with it.

Sorry I didn't come through, dear.

Now, if I put my nose to the grindstone, and if I am not distracted by any other knitting projects(ha!), how long will it take to finish this?

Love you, honey.

(And I love that you are keeping me on task.)

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Wow! That is amazing, even at only halfway complete. How on earth did you get his initials in there?? Sooo talented!

pleximama said...

Oh, thank you. Poor B rarely gets knitted love. It's time I settled down and just finished the thing.