Summer Hair

I knew this year that we wouldn't be visiting the barber as frequently as I'd like.  In the States, I have a pretty awesome hair trimmer that I use for the boys' hair every other month or so.  I occasionally trim Z's hair myself, and when she wants a more drastic change we head to the nearest inexpensive salon. (Years of crooked Barbie hair has taught me to seek professional help for more specific styles.) B prefers that I trim his hair, too, which has led to some of the more heated "discussions " in our marriage.


I say all of that to say this: I have successfully given my daughter a "hairstyle" for the first time in my life.  It's just a little crooked, like all of my Barbies, but she's pleased.  Now B is insisting I trim his shaggy mane, to say nothing of the boys' out-of-control locks.

Dare I?

Comments

  1. I vote yes. Then, post pics ;). Z looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! I had to learn how to trim the back of Daniel's hair, too. It's kind of stressful, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. HA! I wasn't brave enough, but B tackled both the boys' hair and his own. Whew!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts